The first of six sessions began today at 9am sharp. I am not sure how it went but the following things stuck out:
- I quite liked my therapist Dr D.
- Dr D saying I had experienced ‘burn out’ from working too hard and having too many stresses at one time really hit me hard.
- Dr D saying I was likely to relapse hit me even harder.
- Understanding where I have been and how far I have come was surprisingly reassuring to hear.
- Understanding my triggers are paramount to my success.
- My mental health is a fragile yet powerful beast that can both build me up and pull me down.
- My journey is far from over